CYFA’s organizational governance, strategy, and investment operate through an inclusion lens.
CYFA’s Board of Directors steer the organization towards a sustainable future through sound, ethical, and legal governance and financial management policies. Board members are CYFA’s fiduciaries ensuring that the organization has adequate resources to advance its mission. CYFA is grateful to have a Board that is committed to its mission and vision and that reflects the diversity of the communities CYFA serves.
Kitty Clark Stevenson
Hanna Lee Blake
CYFA seeks interested individuals with the following values to join its Board of Directors and its Advisory Board. Each Director and Advisory Board member must be committed to:
- Possessing cultural intelligence and recognizing difference as strength
- Exhibiting curiosity of ideas and experiences
- Celebrating and promoting collaboration and diversity of thought and ideas
- Demonstrating commitment to equity personally and professionally
- Personifying courage and modeling humility in areas of development
- Demonstrating cognizance to mitigate the impact of biases.
If you are committed to CYFA’s mission and vision and are interested in joining, please contact CYFA to learn more.